Wednesday, August 1, 2007

wednesday week

01.08.07

oh what a letdown when the battle was finally won
one little breakdown and then it was over and done
i wish i had your confidence
it's love and not coincidence
do you say these words to everyone?
you're fantastic, you're terrific
your excellence is almost scientific
you took the words out of my mouth
you put the tongue in my cheek
but i'd better lose my memory by wednesday week

thank you, elvis costello

wednesday was regular regular. class was good. long day though. we didn't finish until 6. for lunch, i went out with new person i met today from austria, E, G (from the u.s.), M (from egypt) and my bestie, O. post-lunch, G and i went to get me a smoothie at smoothie company (the guy at smoothie company convinced me to sign up for a smoothie card, which i thought i would get on the spot, but it turns out that it will be mailed to me. in new york. apparently, smoothie guy didn't see that this would be a problem.) anyway, i had my usual smoothie -- berry + lime. then G and i went to the wednesday outdoor market. but it wasn't as good as last time. so there wasn't much to see. we stopped for coffee/tea and by then it was time to get back to school. after school, i walked home. hung out with C until she had to go to dinner with a friend. and by then A came home and then later P was home, and we hung out on the couch chez our place and goofed off.

and i'm finally caught up with blogging! yippy skippy!

No comments: