Thursday, August 30, 2007

rest in peace mr. ramsankar



i just found out, via the magic of facebook, that one of my teachers from junior high school (grades 7 and 8) at alexander forbes passed away. mr. ramsankar was a tough, but fair teacher. he taught me science. one of his notable quotes was: "open your reminder ... [30 second pause] ... binder." loved it. oh and before tests and quizzes: "please get a blue or black ink pen."

mr. ramsankar was a superb teacher. he really put a lot of thought into teaching and genuinely cared about his students. i think many of us who had him for a teacher regarded him with affection. he will definitely be missed.

1 comment:

N. Denise said...

I am one of Mr. Ramsankar's nieces. I was thinking about him while I was online surfing and came across your blog. What a wonderful tribute. Thank you for your kind words.