Wednesday, August 22, 2007

home before dawn?

today is the moment of truth. will i make it back to new york on 22.08.07 or not. i am currently at schiphol airport (my new most favorite "it" spot in all of europe) waiting to board a flight to dublin. aer lingus, my sketch airline du jour, was having some labour dispute issues earlier, with pilots threatening to strike. apparently, it's resolved and we're back on. but some flights on from dublin to new york have been cancelled and/or rescheduled. as of yet, mine is still a go. but who knows. anyway, the people at lastminute.com (where i booked my cheapas* flight) seemed to think i'd be okay. i agreed. so either i find my way home, or i lose myself in the streets of dublin. where the streets have no names? dunno.

p.s. cute boy alert -- two hotties from spain? portugal? italy? hotttistan? just sat across from me with their laptop. too bad i only have 12 more minutes of internet time.

1 comment:

Dea B said...

Oh, I love boys from Hottistan!!