Friday, September 25, 2009

leaving tomorrow!

my visa came through and then it took about forever to get my flights booked but i am finally leaving YVR tomorrow for LHR. i arrive in london on sunday at 10:30 AM. a direct flight on air crapada -- at this point, i would have taken a cargo ship to london! my first day in the office at AI is tuesday!! in the midst of a major packing throwdown. i have 2 checked bags and 2 carry-on (though i haven't actually tested whether my carry-on items will actually fit in the 2 bags i have allotted for this task. fortunately, since the flight is direct, i won't have to wander around in strange airports killing time and causing further damage to my spine, neck and shoulders by hoisting extraheavy carry-on bags. of course, how i get my things from LHR to j.m.'s and m.r.'s place sunday morning will be interesting. and, i predict, sweaty. anyway, i just had to share my happiness with all of you.

also head's up nyc!! i am probably going to be in nyc for a week around t'giving this november. will keep you posted.

yippy skippy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy that it's finally coming together for you! I'm still living vicariously so make it everything I want it to be!