Monday, September 7, 2009

hot for bollywood ...

actors.

Well, Two of them anyway. And both are Bollywood royalty.

Ranbir Kapoor -- The latest generation of the Kapoor Dynasty (son of Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor. His family tree in Bollywood goes back five generations.)



Saif Ali Khan -- If the Indian government hadn't abolished royal entitlements, Saif's father (Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, the famous cricketer) would still be the 9th Nawab of Pataudi. And Saif's mom is the infamous beauty, Sharmila Tagore (she debuted in the Satyajit Ray film "The World of Apu").



Why settle for a coffee-shop crush which at least bears the possibility of once in a while face-time, when I can crush on people I have no chance of ever meeting?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So Adrian Brody has been pushed aside? I always thought he had a funny nose anyway...

rxm said...

Adrian Brody is still a crush. I have plenty of room in my heart for all my unrequieted & unrequitable loves. I think his funny nose is part of the attraction.

Nadalex said...

i'm glad to know about your crushes, and hope that you will now forgive my crush on priyanka chopra.

rxm said...

bhagoosh, yes, yes, yes, i was a snot and i forgive your crush on priyanka chopra and on bipasha basu, though of course i will still probably gripe about your crushes on occasion because i'm a hypocrite like that.

Nadalex said...

bipasha basu is truly a "Dreamy Girl" but she's not my type. i don't have a crush on her.

rxm said...

omg, i forgot about "dreamy girl". ohhh, that movie made me mad!

rxm said...

oh & speaking of priyanka chopra, she's in a new movie with shahid kapoor -- "kaminey". i went to see it a few days go. very guy richie, lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels-ish. i thought it was alright, worth seeing.