Sunday, April 19, 2009

keeping up with the kumars

i was worried that i'd be in the dark ages of bollywood during my time in den haag. but, not to worry. i'm watching a show right now on Den Haag TV (DHTV) called Hindi Music.NL which is, in the vein of all hindi programming outside of India, an hour-long advertisement for Bollywood. now i know i'll never be alone here. at least four times a week, i can tune in to be with my people.

omg - futuristic bollywood romance film called "Love Story 2050" coming out this summer!!

1 comment:

JRB said...

Hallo! Must be scary and reassuring all at the same time to have details falling into place. Great posting you're on and had I any legal training I would be insanely jealous. Well, I'm jealous anyway because I perceive your adventure to be of larger scale than my own excursions into personal development and exploration. Scarier at very least and with that comes potential for greater outcome.
Enjoy your day. I will hold in anticipation for your next blog entry.
vaarwel vriend.