Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my aggro morning & also

On my way out the 2/3 at Wall Street Station, I was trying to move past someone on the stairs. There was ample room to do so. Ample. She turned around and said (in the most snotty voice possible): "Why don't I let you pass, since you're obviously in a rush to get somewhere." Super snotty voice. So, I retorted: "And you're a painfully slow walker. And your point is ... ?" Then I sort of muttered under my breath, "f---ing moron." To which she said, "I heard that." Then I said, "goody." Wow, aggro morning. I was, in my defence, super tired. I stayed up late last night, and by late I mean 1:30 am! (whoa!) Where has the dynamo gone who used to be able to pull 2 all-nighters in a row and still manage to write 50 christmas cards the next day?

Ah. Now I'm old. And tired. And drooling.

& also: Today I am wearing my hair in a side pony. Why does this matter? It doesn't.

1 comment:

Dea B said...

I miss you.

And sight-unseen, I think your side pony is groovy.