Wednesday, April 23, 2008

where's the pro in procrastination?

I am legend when it comes to procrastination. P.S. Yeah, I'm still working on a birthday gift for you. Really, I am. Just haven't found the just-right item.

I have been sitting on (well, not literally) 3 pairs of shoes that are in dire need of repair. They are 3 shoes I really love. For those of you with 3 pairs of shoes total, this post might not be all that interesting.

When I realized they were in need of repair, I researched cobblers - the best place, where Marc Jacobs sends his shoes to be repaired. Where supermodels flock when a heel has fallen off after a night of drunken & coked-up revelrie in the meatpacking district. I found the place I will use. Yes, I found that place. 2 years ago. I have the address, I called for their hours of service. TWO YEARS AGO.

Why do I bring this up now? I am going through that emerging from the winter spring cleaning fiesta that I love so much. And I found the shoes again. Tucked guiltily in pockets of my shoe wheel. Shoe wheel - check it out here. Best internet purchase ever.

Please help me make this shoe repair a reality. Hassle me, threaten me. Do what it takes.

P.S. To the sh*thead who wouldn't move over 2 cms to make room for me on the 2/3 this morning, happy phuckin' wednesday. assface.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t know if this post will make me cajole you into getting your shoes fixed. But it’s definitely made me want a shoe wheel.

rxm said...

excellent! get a shoe wheel. get a shoe wheel. it's changed my life!

rxm said...

i got my shoes fixed. i got my shoes fixed. i got my shoes fixed.

the end.